Welcome to CPCKids!
We offer the following age-appropriate worship environments for kids on Sunday mornings…
- 8:00 —Early Childhood Only (infants thru preschool)
- 9:30 & 11:15 —Early Childhood & Element (infants thru 4th grade)
At CPCKids our mission is to make and mature more followers of Christ. We have set out to accomplish this mission in a couple specific ways.
1.) On Sundays, we are focused on creating a Biblical, high-quality, fun, and relevant experience for kids. Our goal is to help your kids discover God’s unending love for them and God’s call to love our neighbors and each other. We provide avenues to introduce kids to the truths of God’s Word, show them how to take that knowledge and trust God with their whole hearts, and encourage them to use their hands to serve others.
2.) It is our ongoing mission to partner with parents and families. We want to come alongside you and be a resource to help you guide your child’s spiritual growth. We do this by providing weekly parent resources such as the “God Time” card and monthly take home cards as conversations starters to guide you toward conversations that matter. We are always looking for opportunities to connect, encourage, and pray for your family.
We know that parenting is a wonderful, yet often difficult job. At CPCKids, it is our ongoing mission to partner with you on this journey. We want to come alongside and be a resource to help you guide your child’s spiritual growth and encourage you through the different ages and stages of parenthood.
FACT: Did you know that your child’s small group leader will have approximately 40 hours with your kid this year? But, YOU will have over 3,000 hours together.
The church has limited potential to impact the heart of your child. We are convinced the combined influence of family and church can have a much greater impact in the life of a child.
- Parent Cue App (Preschool)
- Parent Cue App (Elementary)
- Studio 252! (Elementary)
- Bible Recommendations
- Blogs & Books
We believe your involvement makes a difference and we’re passionate about helping you find the right place to use your gifts. Take a look at the opportunities below to learn more about the ways you can get involved.
- Welcome Team
- Nursery Team
- Security/ Hall Monitors
- Preschool Team
- Element Team
- Element Production Team (Storytellers, Worship, Tech, & Host)
- Provide Breakfast for Leader Huddle
- Prep Squad- Email email@example.com
Link to Registration and Volunteer Opportunities: www.cpcweb.org/summerxp2015
Infants, Toddlers & Preschool
Early Childhood is what we call our Infants, Toddlers & Preschool Ministries at CPCKids. We have environments created especially for your infant through preschool-aged children. We know how busy life can be when you are at this stage with little ones and we are ready to welcome them with open arms! We are passionate about giving your kiddos an active, hands-on experience which encourages development and learning. We can’t wait to sing, dance, jump and laugh with them. You’ll also love the fun activities and exciting games they’ll be eager to share with you.
We use First Look curriculum as an avenue to introduce your child to Scripture at their early age and its our hope that your child will learn these basics Truths:
All Early Childhood environments are available during the 8:00 a.m., 9:30 a.m., and 11:15 a.m. services.
For more information contact Sue Petiti, Early Childhood Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Kindergarten through 4th grade kids)
In Element, we strive to create an environment where kids can discover:
- the Bible is a true story and is never boring,
- worshiping God is definitely loud and enthusiastic,
- and leaders always care deeply about them.
We really focus on our small group experience in Element.
Through small groups we want kids to:
- believe God’s word and its relevancy to their every day lives,
- know they can talk to God about anything,
- build lasting relationships with their peers.
We think these things happen best when your child connects with the same leader and the same friends EVERY WEEK. Its our hope you’ll find a service time that works for your family and stick to it.
We use 252 Basics curriculum and cover the entire Bible in a 3 year cycle.
- Element is available during the 9:30a.m. and 11:15 a.m. services.
- For more information contact: Ryan Hodges, Element Coordinator email@example.com
What to Expect
When you arrive on Sunday morning you will find a team of people ready to guide you through the registration process, and personally escort you to your child’s classroom. They will be happy to answer any questions you might have about CPCKids and even give you a map so you can easily find your child’s room.
Check In: Check-In begins 20 minutes before each service and ends 20 minutes after the service starts. The process is fast and easy! Your first time? Don’t worry, just go to the “New Family” sign and we’ll walk you through it.
Security: In order to create a safe environment for your family, we follow these strict security procedures…
- When you bring your children to CPCKids, they will receive numbered security stickers that will be adhered to their shirts and diaper bags. You will receive tags with matching numbers. You must have these security tags in order to pick up your children. This is to ensure that no one picks them up without your permission. In the event we need to contact you during the service, the security tag number will be posted on a monitor in the auditorium & lobby.
- There must be two team members present before your child will be admitted into their age appropriate room. Rooms open 10 minutes before the start of service.
- All our team members are screened through an application process and criminal background check. They also receive training in safety procedures, curriculum, and basic child-development. Additionally, volunteers are not permitted to take children to the restroom without a female staff member present.
Leaders: We are committed to providing a safe, super fun, & meaningful experience for kids. We believe this happens best when kids have a consistent leader and peer group every week. Our amazing leaders are committed to a regular consistent schedule for the entire year so that your kid sees a familiar, smiling face every time you come to CPCKids.
Allergies: Its important to note any allergies on the registration form. A note will print out on your child’s security sticker to inform their leader of any allergies. We serve Goldfish crackers in preschool every Sunday. On the rare occasion we serve something special there will be a sign to alert you at check-in.
Move Up: All promotions will happen automatically when you check in at the kiosk…
- Preschool & Elementary- We will promote kids to the next classroom or small group on June 8th. This is considered “Promotion Sunday” for CPCKids as well as CPC Student Ministries.
- Infants- Babies will be promoted to the Toddler room once they start walking.
- Toddlers- Toddlers will be promoted to a 2 year old room on the first Sunday after they turn 2.
For more information contact Children’s Director, Kirstin Vlodica: firstname.lastname@example.org